[Insight-developers] ImageToImage filter with 2 inputs of dif ferent types

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:58:47 -0500

I think the itk::ShapeDetectionLevelSetFilters do this.  They have a method
called SetEdgeImage() that takes in the type of the second input and just calls
ProcessObject::SetNthInput().

Jim