[Insight-developers] itkBloxCoreAtomTest

Wed, 29 May 2002 22:29:35 -0400

Hi Lydia,

itkBloxCoreAtomTest is compiling for me
under linux both with gcc2.96 and gcc3.04.

It is your Linux build one that was working recently ?
or is this a new machine from which we may have suspicions....

from your log,  it seems that both  -g  and -O2
options are being used. This is an error prone
combination (and not very useful anyways).

I tried in gcc.296 with -g and -O2, and still
compiles fine here though.

It could be interesting to try compiling only with
-g  and only with -O2, but not both at the same
time in your linux platform.

    Luis