[Insight-developers] SmartPointer comparison operators

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Thu, 09 May 2002 11:27:21 -0400

We will want to eliminate this CMake option to use / not use smart
pointers. It's too confusing, inconsistent, and at one point it was not
working correctly, although that may have changed.
Will