[Insight-developers] SmartPointer comparison operators

Aljaz Noe noe@grasp.cis.upenn.edu
Thu, 9 May 2002 10:06:40 -0400

No. But I'm using a const set<SmartPointer>, which means that operator< has
to be defined.

Otherwise I agree that this would be a very cool thing to have. It would be
very simple to create containers for polymorphic objects. And we need a lot
of those in FEM code...

Aljaz