[Insight-developers] BasicFilters/itkRecursiveSeparableImageFilter possible bug

Jisung Kim bahrahm@yahoo.com
Wed, 8 May 2002 10:50:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hello.

I encountered a seg fault error while I was running
the MultiResMIRegistration example with an image that
has only one slice. I traced down the source of error
to the itkRecursiveSeparableImageFilter in the
BasicFilters directory. In that filter, the
FilterDataArray method seems to assume that the size
of each dimension is larger  than four.

Adding if conditions to initializations of borders and
changing the type of the for loop indexes from
unsigned to signed, the seg fault error is gone.
However, I don't know this modification is
theorectically correct.

I hope somebody can tell me if I am doing right.

Thanks,

Jisung.

=====
Jisung Kim