[Insight-developers] Still need comments on ITK beta survey!

Lydia Ng lng@insightful.com
Tue, 7 May 2002 10:13:24 -0700

Dear All,

Just a reminder that we are still looking for comments on beta survey.

The draft is at:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/InsightDocuments/Developer/General
/ITKBetaSurvey1_draft.htm?cvsroot=3DInsight
Click on download.
(Remember not to click submit)

Our products manager has given us one seat on=20
websurvyer starting May 13th for two weeks.

As per tcon, we hope to get feedback from you by end of=20
tomorrow (May 8th).
That will give us a few days to setup the system - and
we will go live next Monday.

Thanks,
Lydia