[Insight-developers] mutual information image to image metric > > Re: [Insight-developers] mutual information image to image metric

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 06 May 2002 17:20:08 -0400

Hi,

This should be fixed now:

The ImageRegistrationMethod is now by default
passing the BufferedRegion of the FixedImage
as the "FixedImageRegion" to be used by the
metric.

Before, the registration method was relying on
the user to provide region of the fixed image
over which the metric will be computed.

When this region is not defined, the Initialize()
method of the ImageToImageMetric throws an
exception. (which is what was showing up in
Josh's report).

Users can still set the FixedImageRegion but
now that should be done at the level of the
ImageRegistrationMethod instead of the Metric.

Luis

Joshua Cates wrote