[Insight-developers] excluding part of code from compilation

Aljaz Noe noe@grasp.cis.upenn.edu
Wed, 1 May 2002 18:19:06 -0400

Yes. That is the main problem. And I would rather leave the original itpack
code intact if that is possible.

Making the functions static was not the right solution, since other
compilers reported a lot of warnings about functions being never used. I
figured, that by making functions static only on the problematic pragmatic
machine, would solve the problem.

Aljaz