[Insight-developers] Warning regarding CMake LatestRelease

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap . rr . com
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 10:00:08 -0400

That's not the problem I see. The problem is in the line:

SET ( FLTK_LIBRARY ${FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY} ${FLK_GL_LIBRARY} ... )

For the older fltk, the GL and FORMS are not defined and cmake now leaves in those strings rather than replcing them with nulls.

Bill