[Insight-developers] Web page problems...

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:57:16 -0500

Hi Folks-

I'm in the middle of cleaning up the web pages and documentation. It seems
that many of the example images on the web are corrupt. I'm guessing that
when they were checked in they were not added "cvs add -kb filename". The
-kb is essential to let CVS know that the files are binary, On my windows
machine the files either won't load or look like junk. For example,
Curve2DExtraction.html refers to ../Art/Curve2DExtractorGUI.jpg, which is bad.

Can the responsible parties please fix this pronto. There will soon be many
visitors to the site.

Will