[Insight-developers] Image::CopyInformation

Lydia Ng lng@insightful.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:50:58 -0800

Our group is currently building a BSplineIterpolateImageFunction class.

In the ImageFunction baseclass the input image is connected via:=20
void SetInputImage( const InputImageType * ptr );
and the class keeps a ConstPointer to input image.

The problem is that inside the class, we want to create an image
of coefficient with the same meta information as the input.
However, we can't directly use Image::CopyInformation as
it takes an non-const pointer to the image/data object as input.

Are there any objections to us making CopyInformation for
all the DataObjects (Image, Mesh etc) to take in a const pointer?

- Lydia