[Insight-developers] BloxCoreAtomImage

Brad King brad.king@kitware.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:56:13 -0500 (EST)

> > Oh, and the HybridFilter errors had to do with dimension mis-matches on
> > the template arguments to the class, so that should be fixed now too.
>
> I assume this means I _don't_ need to do anything?
Nope, you don't need to do anything.  That statement was more for the
benefit of the developer list.

> Also, I would have caught the SpatialFunctionImageEvaluatorFilter
> problem earlier had there been a test for it (there wasn't). I just
> created one and added it locally - is it ok for me to check it into
> the beta branch?
It definately wouldn't hurt.  Go ahead.  It should be added to the main
tree, also.

The beta branch's build on my machine didn't finish today because I ran
out of disk space.  It should be up again tomorrow.

-Brad