[Insight-developers] Final beta cleanup

Brad King brad.king@kitware.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:53:23 -0500 (EST)

Hello, all:

The Linux-gcc3.0-beta0_5 build on the ITK dashboard is currently built on
the release branch.  Any remaining errors need to be resolved in one form
or another.  Authors of each class responsible for an error need to make a
decision about whether the problem is fixable with a minor change to the
branch source.  Be careful, your class my be fine, but could be used as a
template argument to a class that really contains the error.  If you see
this situation with your class, please email the author of the class with
the real error.

If the author of the class with a problem decides that it should be
ignored on the release and fixed in the main tree with a big change,
please email the list to announce the decision.  We can remove it from the
nightly build on the branch.  Once all errors have been considered, we can
create release tarballs from the branch tag in CVS.  Please take care of
your classes ASAP.

Thanks,
-Brad