[Insight-developers] caleb.-crd and sextant.-crd : FLTK problems

Luis Ibanez ibanez@choroid.cs.unc.edu
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 14:19:39 -0500 (EST)

Hi Bill,

The BUILD_AUXILIARY = OFF explains many things.
However you should not have to go to the Auxiliary
directory and build manually, there is still something
wrong...

About the X11 libs, I don't need to include them in
the list of libs to link on my Linux (PC & Sun).

Could that be because in CMakeSetup I'm selecting
the fltk shared library:

FLTK_LIBRARY = /usr/local/lib/libfltk.so

and maybe caleb is using the static fltk library ?

How about the other Unix machines ?

--
Luis Ibanez                                      CB#:   7060
Research Assistan Professor                      phone: (919) 843 5436