[Insight-developers] Doxygen Updates

Jisung Kim bahrahm@yahoo.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:33:42 -0800 (PST)

I found a message on , I guess on the doxygen mailing
list.
<http://www.xeqt.com/doxygen/list-991213-000313/0084.html>

Part of it says:

> When I run Doxygen 1.1.0 it tells me:
>
> Generating docs for file somefile.cpp ...
> can't find font doxfont in c:/WINNT/Fonts
>
> Where can I find this doxfont ?

It is generated by doxygen. Unfortunately the font
search path on Windows
does not include the current directory (which is where
doxygen puts the font).
As a result you will have to set the environment
variable DOTFONTPATH to
include the current directory (e.g. DOTFONTPATH=.)

When I had the same warning message, I set the
DOTFONTPATH variable according to the message.
However, I think there was the same warnings.

And I think I was right about the doxfont is for
diagrams' text (dot utility). I still don't understand
how doxygen and dot work together. The doxfont seems
be generated by doxygen and used by the dot. Again, I
can be wrong.

Thanks,

Jisung.
--- "William A. Hoffman" <bill.hoffman@kitware.com>