[Insight-developers] Doxygen Updates

William A. Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:22:57 -0500

The problem is with the perl script I wrote to group functions, to see what
doxygen sees,
run this:
$ perl itkgroup.pl
../../Code/BasicFilters/itkAnisotropicDiffusionFunction.h | less

Could people look at classes they wrote, and make sure they have documentation?

This particular problem was \class being on a new line from the /**

/**
  * \class AnisotropicDiffusionFunction
  * This class is a virtual base for anisotropic diffusion function
objects.  It
  * is a component object in the finite difference solver hierarchy (see

I will try to fix the script, or possible the .h files if I have to.

-Bill