[Insight-developers] caleb.-crd and sextant.-crd : FLTK probl ems

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:29:27 -0500

I guess we should discuss this at the tcon today.

My suggestion is that we make a cmake release soon (today or Monday).
We update the ITK builds to use the new cmake release.
 From that point on, no changes to CMakeLists.txt files are allowed in ITK that
require a newer version of cmake, until the next release of cmake.

The only other option, is to cvs update cmake every night.

-Bill