[Insight-developers] Wrapping and hardcoded "float" and "doub le" here and there.

Luis Ibanez ibanez@choroid.cs.unc.edu
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:10:05 -0500 (EST)

Yeap, the filenames are really long...
Linux was able to manage them but that's too much for windows.

What should be do ?

Should we take a the option of voting for a "float" or "double"
default type for coordinates ?

Brad,
Could we give alias names to the files in Cable ?
If I understand correctly these long names are the default choice in Cable
but we could override that and name the files in any way we want.
Is that correct ?