[Insight-developers] Tcl Wrapping on Windows

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 08:52:22 -0500

Brad,
I'm trying to get wrapping going on my laptop (Windows 2000).

I followed the instructions on the Cable page. I installed the GCCXML stuff and build cable from an
anonymous cvs checkout.

All the xml files get created and also a bunck of .cc files. But then MSDEV reports:

--------------------Configuration: ITKCommonTestTcl - Win32 RelWithDebInfo--------------------
Cannot start tool.
The parameter is incorrect.
Error spawning 'vcspawn.exe'. The build could not be performed.
Compiling...
ITKCommonTestTcl_itkAcosImageAdaptoritkImage_float_2_double_tcl.cxx
fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file:
'C:\lorensen\Insight-VC++\Testing\Code\Common\Tcl\ITKCommonTestTcl_itkAcosImageAdaptoritkImage_float_
2_double_tcl.cxx': No such file or directory
ITKCommonTestTcl_itkAffineTransform_tcl.cxx
fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file:
'C:\lorensen\Insight-VC++\Testing\Code\Common\Tcl\ITKCommonTestTcl_itkAffineTransform_tcl.cxx': No
such file or directory
ITKCommonTestTcl_itkArray_float_2_tcl.cxx

Have you wrapped recently on Windows,

Bill