[Insight-developers] Re: Dashboard Errors and ImageMetrics changes ('next step')

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:42:46 -0500

Estimate:

- Metrics :   1 day   (without MutualInformation)

- Image Registration methods: (without MutualInformation)
     - Classes and tests             1 day
     - ImageRegistration example     1 day

- Multiresolution Framework
   (I'll need Lydia's help here)

It is probably a good idea to temporarily comment out these
headers in the test .

That will allow to see any other new unrelated errors comming
into the dashboard.