[Insight-developers] Dashboard Errors and ImageMetrics changes ('next step')

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:31:21 -0500

Bill,

The current errors are all from the Registration Framework.

In fact they are showing up in the dashboard  just because the
itkAlgorithHeaderTest.cxx file was automatically regenerated.
Those headers were commented out in the experimental build
that was submitted yesterday with zero errors.

The only way to get rid of these errors is to move forward and
finish the modification on the registration framework.

That requires:

1) Modify the Metrics (the "next step")
2) Modify the RegistrationMethods (.h and .txx in algorithms)
3) Modify the Registration Applications (Examples)

One option (to not see the errors) could be to actually
remove all the files :

     itkImageToImage*RegistrationMethod

from Code/Algorithms and Testing/Code/Algorithms.

We are expecting to remove them anyway and to introduce
new versions with short names that can eventually fit in one
screen       :-)

Should we remove the files  ?

Lydia,
    I will just avoid to touch the ones related with
    MutualInformation  and the MultiResolution  Framework.

A second option is to comment out these headers again in

    Testing/Code/Algorithms/itkAlgorithmHeaderTests.cxx

This last option could be less pervasive...