[Insight-developers] Adding ValueType to itk::Image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:15:07 -0500

Jisung,

How about managing that at the level of the SampleListAdaptors ?

I guess we have now:

   ImageToSampleListAdaptor
   PointSetToSampleListAdaptor

We  could have two (or more) Adaptors for PointSets.
One of them mapping PointType to ValueType (for points
that are already representing the parametric space) and
another for mapping PixelType to ValueType (for points
in world space with data associated with them)

It will be fun to find names for them though            :-)

Luis