[Insight-developers] Merge from beta branch

Bill Lorensen wlorens1@nycap.rr.com
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 15:00:41 -0500

Brad,
Could you work with Damion to get this problem resolved. Both the main branch and beta seemed to be OK befor the merge. I have removed the examples from the CMakeLists.txt in Examples.

Thanks,

Bill