[Insight-developers] Reflective iterator

Bill Lorensen wlorens1@nycap.rr.com
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 12:39:17 -0500

The test is bad. It does not return non zero when the iterator passes do not match. Look at the tail end of the output. I'll fix the test so that it reports an error status if an error occurs.

Bill