[Insight-developers] typedefs in BloxCoreAtomPixel

Damion Shelton dmshelto at andrew . cmu . edu
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 12:30:02 -0400

Ok, this should be fixed now. The changes were actually quite extensive,
including a number of tests and examples, so it's possible I may have
missed something. I get a clean build under Windows, but let me know if
other platforms have problems.

Thanks,
-Damion-

--On Monday, August 26, 2002 8:34 AM -0400 "Miller, James V (Research)"