[Insight-developers] Re: File name changes needed

Will Schroeder will . schroeder at kitware . com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:02:34 -0400

Hi Jisung-

I have renamed the files in the CVS repository as you requested. You will
want to do a cvs update (the new files will appear), and then do a cvs
remove on the old filenames, and finally cvs commit to remove the old
files. You'll probably also want to modify CMakeLists.txt files, etc. and
commit that as well.

Will