[Insight-developers] [Fwd: Visualization 2002 poster program and your submissions.]

Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:58:11 -0400

--------------070208040009040904010307
 filename="Visualization 2002 poster program and your submissions."

>From - Thu Aug 22 18:57:38 2002
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:31:02 -0700
Subject: Visualization 2002 poster program and your submissions.
From: Kwan-Liu Ma <ma@cs.ucdavis.edu>
To: Vis02_Posters <ma@cs.ucdavis.edu>

Hi:

Thank you for your submission(s) to the Visualization 2002 Poster Program.
We have received a total of 61 submissions and we plan to accept about
20-25 of them.

The selection process is presently underway and we should be able to inform
each of your about our decision by September  6.    Authors of accepted
posters must submit final materials by September 27.  Instructions for
preparing the final materials will be given along with the acceptance email
letter.

We would like to thank you again for your interest in participating in
Visualization 2002 and the submission(s) you have prepared.
If you would have any other question, please don't  hesitate to ask via
email.

Poster program co-chairs:
    Georges-Pierre Bonneau <georges-pierre.bonneau@imag.fr>
    Rob Erbacher   <erbacher@cs.albany.edu>