[Insight-developers] fltkimageviewer problems

Wed, 21 Aug 2002 07:20:10 -0400

Hi Ting,

The Readme file in FltkImageViewer directory is outdated.
Please ignore the instructions on it.

CMake is managing all the FLTK setup now.

Just enable the variables:

    BUILD_AUXILIARY
    BUILD_FLTKIMAGEVIEWER

I'll remove the README file, (the same happens with
some of the examples that will be moved soon to an
'applications' section).