[Insight-developers] run examples on rapture

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd . ge . com
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 07:05:19 -0400

Xinwei,

Check your CMakeCache.txt file to be sure that
ITK_USE_SYSTEM_STDLIB:BOOL=OFF

This is required on SGI's since the distributed stl is not thread-safe.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Xinwei Xue [mailto:xwxue@cs.utah.edu]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 12:43 AM
To: Luis Ibanez
Cc: insight-developers@public.kitware.com
Subject: Re: [Insight-developers] run examples on rapture

Hi Luis,

The normal test did not crash. Only the examples does not
work. The HeaderTest files runs OK. ShapeDetection gave seg
fault. SimpleLevelSetExample just abort.
Unfortunately gdb/ddd was not installed in the IRIX machine.

I debugged the SimpleLevelSetExample and found that the abort may be
because of the imagewriter. If I comment it out, it would run well. Could
you please have a look at it? One more thing, I am using pthread
in one of my applications, do I have to define USE_PTHREAD somewhere?(I
saw -D_PTHREAD in the compilation).

Thanks,

Xinwei