[Insight-developers] IEEE Visualization 2002 poster

Wed, 07 Aug 2002 10:27:36 -0400

Hi

A first draft of the Poster for IEEE Visualization 2002
has been checked in under:

InsightDocuments/Papers/IEEEVisualization2002/InsigthToolkit.ppt

It is based on the Poster presented to ISBI (which was only on
registration). We will have to add similar diagrams for
Segmentation, FEMs, SpatialObjects, Statistics, LevelSets...

Also, we have to decide about authors:
Probably the fair option is to sign it: "Insight Consortium"
since it describes the work of all the groups.

The deadline is August 16th (friday next week).
http://vis.computer.org/vis2002/cfp/posters_c.html

Stephen already checked in an draft for the Abstract, it would
be nice if people can take a look at it this week so we can
submit it early next week.

NOTE that both .doc and .ppt documents are checked as binaries
so no cvs merges are possible. We will have to pass tokens on
the group in order to modify the files.