[Insight-developers] preferred version of fltk?

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 11:15:42 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Luis,

Thanks for the clarification.  I think my problem is that I cannot get
fltk to build the fltk_gl library on any of my machines.

So it looks like the problem is with my fltk configuration and not the Itk
configuration.

Thanks,

Josh.

 Josh Cates