[Insight-developers] IO Factories

Luis Ibanez ibanez@choroid.cs.unc.edu
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 03:00:19 -0400 (EDT)

Bill,

Thanks for the changes, that's much better now.
I updated MetaImageIO: ReadHeader() was removed
and its code was implemented into CanReadFile()
and ReadImageInformation().

Examples like Curve2DExtractor can now load
PNG and Meta images.

A remaining open issue is the image dimension,
Should we check that the dimension of the image
file corresponds to what ImageFileReader<> is
expecting ?

Thanks

Luis.

--
Luis Ibanez                                      CB#:   7060
Research Assistan Professor                      phone: (919) 843 5436