[Insight-developers] Moved MeshSource and MeshToMeshFilter

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 23:30:22 -0400

Hi Luis-

I would move it (ImageToMeshFilter) to Common/. You are right, the change
in data type (structured to unstructured) is problematic and requires more
thought. I'll look at it a little this week while I am travelling.

Will