[Insight-developers] RE: itkConstSmartNeighborhoodIterator.h

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:39:57 -0400

This is actually a missing feature in Dart.
When a Nightly is done on a machine, Dart should do a cvs update, and report the
list of locally modified files to the dashboard.

-Bill