[Insight-developers] itkPointSetToImageRigid3DPatternIntensityRegularStepGradientDesce ntRegistrationTest.cxx

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:31:43 -0400

Luis,
Subject test is getting stick in an infinite loop on linux. I noticed you made changes 12 days ago?
Dan is killing it after 20 minutes. Does it need to run longer or could it be a problem.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Ibanez [mailto:ibanez@choroid.cs.unc.edu]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 10:57 AM
To: Miller, James V (CRD)
Cc: insight-Developers
Subject: RE: [Insight-developers] Examples in SunOS-5.6-c++ & IRIX-64 :
missing FLTK

  Well, FLTK people have this problem some time ago
  and they came up with the salomonic decision of creating
  a link directory "Fl" to "FL". The standard distribution of
  FLTK has this link. They also created links with *.H to
  all the *.h files (I confess that this is not very elegant,
  but that's the way it is...)

  The examples are building in Windows and Linux,
  so, this still looks like a path problem in IRIX and SUN
  eventually it could also be problem with the installation
  of FLTK on these machines.

  Any ideas ?

  Luis