[Insight-developers] Dashboard cleanup

Brad King brad.king@kitware.com
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:42:00 -0500 (EST)

Hello, all:

I have just checked in a bunch of small changes to lots of files, intended
to make everything in Testing/Code/Common build without errors.  I've
removed the obvious problems, like calls to non-existent methods.  They
have been replaced with equivalent functionality.  Most of these came from
the change in the itk::Vector and itk::Point classes, since Vector no
longer has a GetVector() method.  I have submitted a new experimental
build to today's dashboard, and it has zero errors for GCC.

Hopefully we can get the errors on all compilers down to zero soon, so
keep at it, everyone.

-Brad