[Insight-developers] (no subject)

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:02:19 -0500

--=====================_8914258==_.ALT

Hi Yinpeng-

This is an interesting question. I would suggest that the "right" way to do this is to use
vtk's classes rather than reimplementing the code in Insight. We ought to build bridges to
systems, rather than trying to redo what' been done.

On the other hand, there is a certain amount of pain to interface into and out of a system.

Comments?

Will