[Insight-developers] SLC meeting

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:45:53 -0500

>From GE, Lorensen and Miller, we have a car but are staying at the Hampton Inn (I think...)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Whitaker [mailto:whitaker@cs.utah.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 12:37 PM
To: insight-developers@public.kitware.com
Subject: [Insight-developers] SLC meeting

Folks,

Below I have included a "straw-man" agenda.  There is a little bit of
open space, but I am sure I forgot something.  Edit and return to me, or
send me you comments and revisions.

A couple of logistical things about the meeting:

1) We are done with hotels.  You are on your own for hotel reservations.

2) I need the number of people who are comming from each group.  Please
send me this at your earliest convenience.  I also need to know
(tenatively) how many cars you are bringing.

3) The web site for the U has directions and maps.  The Merrill
Engineering Building (MEB) parking lot has metered visitor parking.  You
should park there on the first morning for 3mins or so, and then we will
give you tags to use for that day and the one following.

Cheers,

Ross

--
Ross T. Whitaker, Assistant Professor