[Insight-developers] problems in itkFilterMeshToMesh

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:55:33 -0500

Can you post your derived class?  I don't think it is possible to
tell what is wrong with the information you have posted.  It
looks like you have #included the .txx file twice somehow, or
have duplicated methods in your sub-class without re-naming them.

Also, can you explain how the matrix class is causing trouble.
It has several test programs that are integrated into the system
and are run each day.
(See Testing/Code/Insight3DParty/vxl/vnl/tests/*.cxx)

-Bill