[Insight-developers] RFC: Proposal for Pixel Interpolation Methods

Luis Ibanez ibanez@cs.unc.edu
Fri, 05 Jan 2001 16:20:33 -0500

Probably Lydia's ImageFunctions will be better
adapted for implementing interpolation strategies.

Hopefully will have soon an itkPoint
for passing coordinates around.
Currently the itkImageFunction is
receiving an array of doubles as coordinates.  :-)

Interpolation classes will be fundamental for
the RegistrationMapperImage* classes, in fact,
a family of them should be available to switch
between strategies.

Luis

-----