[Insight-developers] itkVector, itkPoint and vnl_vector

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 16:28:12 -0500

Hi Luis-

I think that you are proposing a good solution. I'll check to see if Brad
has anything to say about it, since he implemented much of the
itkMesh class. I do like the idea of having points and vectors that
plug and play with vnl.

Will