[Insight-developers] Registration classes

Luis Ibanez ibanez@cs.unc.edu
Tue, 02 Jan 2001 11:46:12 -0500

Daniel,

The name itkKalmanFilter was changed to KalmanLinearEstimator,
to avoid confusion with Image Filters.

The only file that uses it is itkRegistration3D2DRecursive.h,
which I forgot to update (my mistake).

In any case,... as you pointed out, these classes are outdated with
the new hierarchy, so I'll remove them (except for the Kalman
estimator which is independent of the registration itself).

Thanks.

Luis

Daniel Blezek wrote:

>  I've been going through the Insight code looking at header files.
These