[Insight-developers] SLC agenda

Ross Whitaker whitaker@cs.utah.edu
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 11:11:52 -0700

Yo,

Please find below a modified agenda.  You will notice that there is a
*little* bit of breathing room to accommodate unforseen items, but not a
lot.  Also, we are ending a little earlier on Friday, to aid the travel
of some non-skiiers.

Finally, at 10:15 on the first day, I have scheduled one 10 minute
presentation per *primary* contractor.  These should be very short,
high-level, overviews of what you and your subs are doing in the toolkit
(please communicate with your subs ahead of time about this).  Describe
what you have contributed so far and what you expect ot contribute in
the near future (i.e. pre March release).  Furthermore, you can list
what pieces of the underlying infrastructure (if any) you will be
needing to continue your work.  This is just to help us all understand
what is happening where and by whom, and to allow us to communicate a
little better about joint development efforts.  Please keep these
presentations short, and bear in mind that we are not expecting you to
discuss your research --- this is *only* development.  This item will
hopefully evolve into a dicussion (moderated by Bill Lorensen) about how
we can continue to coordinate (as best as possible) our upcomming
contributions to the toolkit.

Comments/suggestions on the agenda are welcome.

Regards,

Ross

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Insight Developer's Meeting --- Agenda

---------------------------------------
Date:  Feb. 8-9
Location:  SCI conference room, Merrill Engineering Building, University
of
Utah

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Feb. 8
---------------------------------------
8:30 am :      Goals of the meeting/announcements (Yoo)
9:00 am :      State of the toolkit (Yoo/Lorensen)
10:00 am :   Break
10:15 am :   High-Level Code Review (Shroeder)
  *10 minute* presentations per prime contractor
  summarizing development contributions followed by a
  general discussion.
12:15 pm:  Lunch (delivered)
1:15 pm:   Wrapping (Kitware)
2:15 pm:   cmake (Kitware)
3:00 pm:   Break
3:15 pm:   Testing (GE)
4:30 pm:   Misc.
5:00 pm (+/-):  Adjourned

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Feb. 9
---------------------------------------
8:30 am :    Bug tracking
9:30 am :    High-level code review - comments/discussion (GE)
10:30 am :  Break
10:45 am :  Release "0.1"
  Time line, deliverables, Procedure, PR
12:15 pm:   Lunch (out or delivered)
1:15 pm:    Administration (Yoo).
  Future meetings, WA3, schedules, etc.
3:00 pm:     Adjourned (+Continued discussions?)

--
Ross T. Whitaker, Assistant Professor
50 S. Central Campus Drive, Rm. 3190