[Insight-developers] FEM code updated

Aljaz Noe noe@grasp.cis.upenn.edu
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:45:38 -0500

I'll create an exception object. Using assert was a temporary debug solution
anyway.

But I did notice some other 'weird' warnings that I don't know how to handle
properly. Any advice is appreciated.

1) On some Sun machines (caleb.­crd, esopus.­crd) we get a bunch of warnings
about a variable (actually a reference) beings defined but never used. We're
storing class id numbers in those variables (OFID_ClassName). Since this is
a library, pretty much everything is defined but never used. I can define a
function that uses all these variables. This will hopefully fix the
warnings, but I'm sure there is a better solution.

2) On Linux machine pragmatic.crd, we get "warning:  Clock skew detected.
Your build may be incomplete." I have no idea what this means.

I also have a couple of examples ready that show the basic functionality of
FEM classes. Before I check them in, I have a couple of questions:

a) Do files in an example need an itk prefix too? Not all examples follow
that rule...

b) CMakeLists.txt in Examples folder seems pretty complex. How do I update
it properly to include the FEM subfolder?

Aljaz