[Insight-developers] itkSphereSource

Damion Shelton dmshelto@andrew.cmu.edu
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 20:07:01 -0500

Hi...

Would it be possible to change the name of itkSphereSource to something
more descriptive, for example itkSphereMeshSource, to distinguish it from
other possible Sphere-ish objects (itkSphereImageSource, which doesn't yet
exist, but seems likely). As the facility for generating shapes becomes
more fleshed out, it will be important to distinguish what data type is
being generated.

Thanks,

-Damion-

--On Monday, December 03, 2001 7:58 PM -0500 Bill Lorensen