[Insight-developers] itk::Image updates

Damion Shelton dmshelto@andrew.cmu.edu
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 12:03:51 -0500

I checked in a few changes to the Image base class from before the Nov.
meeting. These include:

Two new functions, TransformIndexToPhysicalPoint and
TransformPhysicalPointToIndex, which differ from the two existing functions
only in the type of index they operate on.

Also, the two TransformPhys... functions now return a bool indicating
whether or not the resulting index is within the bounds of
LargestPossibleRegion. This is an important thing to know in many cases.

None of the above changes should affect existing code, and things are
building cleanly on my platform, but please let me know if there are any
problems.

Thanks,

-Damion-