[Insight-developers] VXL upgrade finished

Miller, James V (CRD) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 15:43:28 -0400

Brad,

Did you check to see what we had changed in vnl before importing the new version.  We had fixed a
number of problems in the last drop that I had yet to roll back the vxl group.

Off the top of my head:

1) We had put a pragma in one of the routines used by test_qsvd which changed the optimization level
to avoid infinite loops on VC++ and Intel C++.

2) We had taken vnl_c_vector+bool out of the build process since it generates too many warnings and
nobody was using it.

3) I think there were some other casts and minor fixes.

>From the old repository, we should be able to identify what files we changed and move those changes
as needed into the new version.

Jim