[Insight-developers] Infinite loops

Luis Ibanez ibanez@cs.unc.edu
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 11:20:06 -0400

I'm debugging those,... as far as I can see,
they don't seems to be trapped on infinite loops.

They are set to do 200 iteration which take
about 10-20 minutes (in a pentium III 400Mhz).

The tests are finishing and converging, but
a segmentation fault is generated during
the destruction of smart pointers.  Looks
like an initialization problem.

It is now filed as a bug report in Gnats.

Thanks

Luis

------