[Insight-developers] Registration Algorithms

Miller, James V (CRD) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 08:35:28 -0400

The CMakeLists.txt file is used for several purposes.  First, libraries of non-templated classes can
be constructed. Second, Cable instatiations of templated classes can be listed.  For the latter, the
build process will automatically instantiate a templated class for a defined set of template
parameters.  This allows these templated classes to rolled up into a library.

BasicFilters has only one non-templated class, Writer.  The rest of the CMakeList file is for the
Cable instantiations.

Algorithms has no non-templated classes.  However, we have yet to list the algorithms in the Cable
section.  We'll add the section for Cable instantiations.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Asad A. Abu-Tarif [mailto:tarifa@rpi.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 3:56 AM
To: insight-developers@public.kitware.com
Subject: [Insight-developers] Registration Algorithms

Hi,
A stupid question: Why isn't there any classes
added to the CMakeLists.txt for the "Algorithms"
code?

I noticed that the CMake(insight) documentation mentions
that no templated classes should be added. However, you
seem to add them for the BasicFilters code!!

I guess this has been discussed before. However, I'm new
to Insight (still learning it) and the mailing list is not searchable!!
So, sorry to re-open this matter if it was discussed before.

Asad

Asad A. Abu-Tarif
Computer Engineering.
PhD Candidate, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Research Assistant, NYS Center for Automation Technologies.
 <mailto:tarifa@rpi.edu> tarifa@rpi.edu