[Insight-developers] Error messages from CMake

Brad King brad.king@kitware.com
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:14:56 -0400 (EDT)

> After updating this morning, I got the following
> error when running CMakeSetup:
>
> CMake Error: unknown CMake command LIBRARY
> CMake Error: unknown CMake command EXECUTABLES
This is a result of Ken Martin's recent checkin of major CMake
changes.  He edited the CMakeLists.txt files in all the directories that
are checked in to the repository (we think).

The new changes allow multiple libraries per directory, and multiple
source files per executable.  The "LIBRARY" and "EXECUTABLES" commands
have been replaced with "ADD_LIBRARY" and "ADD_EXECUTABLE".  Look at
Code/Common and Testing/Code/Common for example uses of these commands.

-Brad